Slovakia - Aquaparks See all
Slovakia, Žilina region
City: Liptovský Mikuláš
Aquapark Tatralandia offers you 11 pools for relaxation and swimming, together with various water attractions. You will feel yourselves like in a hot bath when you enter relaxation pools with medium mineralized water. It is interesting to note that compared to other geothermal waters of Liptov, ours is unique and the only one of the kind. Liptov is surrounded by the highest mountains in Slovakia - Tatry. Some pools are filled with water containing part of sea-waters which used to cover the area of the Liptovska kotlina hollow as early as 40 million years ago.
The mineral waters of Tatralandia are beneficial to motion and respiratory organs and are also suitable for mental and physical relaxation.
8 round-the-year pools, 3 of which are indoor pools, with thermal mineral water of pleasant temperature ranging from 26° to 38° C. The pools comprise number of water attractions: massage seats, geysers and springs, water streams, water beds, a mushroom, a water swing, massage spouts, children’s slides. And 3 summer pools with heated water operate during the summer season.
- 28 water slide tracks and water slides - over 1, 800m of sliding tracks – 8 round-the-year,
- The Pirates’ of the Caribbean Island – a unique tropical wellness with pools and a view of the Tatra mountains,
- The World of Saunas – Tatra-Therm-Vital – a complex comprising 16 steam, water and massage baths, saunas and procedures,
- Wellness Paradise – a complex comprising massages, baths, wraps and other medicinal or relaxation procedures,
- Showland – daily animation programmes,
- Tarzania - the hurdle rope track.
TORNADO – Enjoy great whirl of fun on TORNADO, in Aquapark Tatralandia we have raft tube – the one and only in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Poland. Experience adrenalin of water tornado, which captures everyone! Take your friends for a crazy ride in a raft for two people. Start from the tower 12 meters high, speed up and enjoy the tornado.
RAPIDO – Violet-blue 90m long tube will surely exceed the expectations of even the most demanding fans of fast and wacky rides.
JUNGLE RAFT – You can enjoy a pleasant ride of raft wheels on the 80m long orange-green family tube.
Not rain, cold or frost can spoil the fun for the small as well as the grown. You can get a taste of adrenalin on 9 all-year-round tubes.
- The indoor tropical wellness with pools - Water massages, beds, spouts, bubblers, massage jets, a fountain, Swimming part with a counter current, Mysterious under-water illumination. Water temperature 30°C.
- Children’s pool with a Jumbo Castle and a water moat filled with surprises - Endless water fun not just for the youngest, slides, water falls, water games.
- Palm Beach - A sunny, relaxation palm garden with comfortable loungers and armchairs and a view of the Tatra Mountains.
THE LONGEST Obstacle Climbing Rope Course in Central Europe and the first TARZANIA built off a forest - can be found within the resort of Aquapark Tatralandia, covering an area of about 5,000 m². It is just its implementation in this resort that predetermines its all the year round operation. TARZANIA is designed for all those who wish to enjoy a proper dose of adrenaline, a slight dose of physical strain and, first and foremost, a perfect experience.
TARZANIA consists of three tracks. They have been built by means of one tower and 32 columns, at the height of about 7 m above the ground. The level of difficulty of each track grows not only with its length, but mainly due to growing diversity of individual obstacles. In addition to other obstacles, there is a 60m long cable way waiting for you right above the tubes in Raftarium TARZANIA will check your sense of balance perfectly. When going through the obstacles, every visitor is protected by means of mountaineering equipment and supervised by professional instructors.
The Obstacle climbing rope course TARZANIA in Aquapark Tatralandia is designed for all age groups - children from 150 cm and is a perfect opportunity to make company events, team building activities or school trips more colourful, including bathing in thermal pools, or finding accommodation right at the Aquapark.
|After 16:00||ALL DAY 1 x||2 DAYS|
|Adult||20.00 €||23.00 €||44.00 €|
|Children II / Students||18.00 €||20.00 €||38.00 €|
|Children I||13.00 €||15.00 €||28.00 €|
|Persons from 140 cm||8.00 €|
CHILD I — 90 cm - 140 cm,
CHILD II — above 140 cm,
STUDENT — up to 26 years old, with valid student card, ISIC card.
The pools and specially designed premises offer loungers for your perfect relaxation which can be used free of charge. Cloak rooms and changing rooms are situated in the main building and in the large tent in the upper (summer) part of the water park. Showers and toilets can be found in the main building, by the tower with the round-the-year water slides, and in the upper (summer) part of the area.
Animators – Life guards – Parking.
In case you find out that you have run out of anything, you can visit the Minimarket Tatralandia, where you will be able to find everything you need. Life guards take care of your safety at each pool and every water slide. All day long you will be entertained by our animators who have prepared different competitions and whom you can join in doing water aerobics. Right next to Aquapark Tatralandia there are new asphalt parking lots for free. You can learn everything you need to know about the Aquapark Tatralandia and the neighbourhood.
While having fun and enjoying the relaxed atmosphere of the Aquapark Tatralandia you are certain to get hungry. You do not need to worry - your empty stomachs will be soothed at 12 buffets and restaurants. You are sure to find what you like. Here they are at your service: Buffet Asia, Buffet Sladké pokušenie (Sweet temptation), Pizza, Buffet Slovenská koliba (Slovak Shepherd’s Hut), Buffet u Robinsona (At Robinson’s), Buffet u Piráta (At the Pirate’s), Buffet u Lovca (At the Hunter’s), Buffet u Kelta (At the Celt’s), Buffet Koliba (The Hut), Buffet Terasa (The Terrace), Pop Caffé Bar, Buffet u Druida (At the Druid’s) and the Hawaii Bar. All buffets operate during the summer season only. Out of the season you can visit the buffet U Druida and the Hawaii Bar.
Conferences and corporate events
- by Car: freeway D1 from west and from east should be left by turning to Liptovský Mikuláš, from there in direction northwest – Liptovský Trnovec.
- by Bus: bus station in Liptovský Mikuláš is only 2 km far from the Aquapark Tatralandia. Suburban bus lines to Liptovský Trnovec or to Liptovská Ondrašová can be used. The Aquapark Tatralandia is then only a few tenth-meters far from the bus stops.
- by Train: railway station in Liptovský Mikuláš is only 2 km far from the Aquapark Tatralandia. Then travelling by bus is recommended.
- by Air: the nearest airport is in Poprad – Tatry, then travelling by train or by bus is recommended.
LON: 19.5704790 = 19° 34' 13.7244"